Sunday, September 28, 2008

8th September 2008

It is nearly midnight and I am now sitting in front of closed shops, on the railing, smoking, it was after months that I had smoked 7 cigarettes in a row. And my tongue is scalded, not from the coffee that I had drunk earlier but from the cigarettes. I had sat here for almost one and a half hours, reflecting on how my life has become as the shops closed around me and the darkness increased, I realised I was bored because I am lonely, it’s been one and a half weeks now, I am here in Pune and I haven’t made any friends, there aren’t any my type in my class nor in my flat. I wonder is it really important to have someone or I can survive alone? But being alone.....it isn’t making me sad nor...Happy...I am just kind of numb to it, maybe because I am used to it.

No comments: